Intelligent sensors for vibration analysis
smart – intelligent – convenient
The intelligent design allows an individual adaption of each sensor to measure and fulfill customer requirements as well as an online calibration of the sensors in the setup without additional equipment. Complex frequency analysis is carried out with Fast Fourier Transform FFT in different frequency bands with our sensor. The results can be directly integrated into the machine controlled by the RS485 digital interface.
Combined with the proprietary evaluation algorithms and the integrated online monitoring solution, which significantly reduces the costs for service and maintenance. The sensor is a cost-benefit-optimized i.e. economically extremely interesting product for Condition Monitoring.
The multi-function, 3-axis acceleration sensor “3D ACC” is based on the integration of state-of-the-art MEMS technologies into the proprietary sensor architecture. Our “3D ACC” sensors fulfill the IP65 classification and follow the VDI guideline 3834 “Measurement and assessment of the mechanical vibrations of wind power plants”. This results in a wide range of applications for our intelligent sensors.
The important performance features of the “3D ACC” sensor include:
- Acceleration measurement in 3 axes – 16 bit resolution
- 360 ° inclination sensor in 3 axes – 0,000001 ° resolution
- Extended temperature range: -20 to + 60 ° C
- Low noise – 0.087 mg RMS / √Hz (at an output data rate of 100 Hz)
- Resolution up to 0.02 mg
- Sensor band width: 0.0-800 Hz (individually adjustable)
- Resolution up to 17.5 bit in high-resolution mode
- 10,000 g shock resistance; moisture resistant
- Supply voltage: 3, 8 V – 15, 0 V
- +/- 2 g – +/- 16 g scale
Our GEPA Products